RinseKit Pressure Booster Pump Allows users to pressurize their RinseKit without access to a hose bib or sink. Also good for adding pressure to your RinseKit if you have lower water pressure at home.
*Compatible only with RinseKit PLUS and POD* Does not work with original black RinseKit* Screws into one of the accessory ports and can remain there* One year warranty* Corrosion resistant plastic construction* Complete kit includes; pressure booster pump and funnel* U.S. and International Patents Pending
This item is a Small Packet item - see Delivery
No posts found
Pressure Booster Pump
If you have access to a hose bib or have access to a sink and own our Hot Water Sink Adapter accessory, you do not need the pump to pressurize your RinseKit. The Pressure Booster Pump allows you to pressurize your RinseKit when you do not have access to a hose bib or sink. It is also great for adding additional pressure to your RinseKit if you have low water pressure or want to get the maximum spray time from your unit. Users who add additional pressure into their RinseKit after normal filling, get approximately 25% more spray time!
1. Remove the drain plug from your RinseKit by turning it in a counterclockwise direction.
2. Place the Pressure Booster Pump into the drain plug and hand tighten it by turning it in a clockwise direction. BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO CROSS THREAD THE PLASTIC THREADS IN YOUR RINSEKIT. If the pump is difficult to turn, then you’ve cross threaded it. DON’T FORCE IT. Back out the pump by turning it counter clockwise and try again.
3. Once the pump is firmly secure, you are ready to use your RinseKit.
If you don't have access to a hose bib or sink and want to pressurized your RinseKit remotely follow these directions.
1. Unscrew the drain plug from your RinseKit and pour water into the tank.
2. When the RinseKit is 95% full, install the Pressure Booster Pump by placing it in the drain plug hole and turning it in a clockwise direction.
3. When the pump is securely installed, use your hand to pump pressure into the unit. Make sure to look at the pressure gauge located on the top of the pump to ensure that you are pressurizing your RinseKit to the recommended 65psi.
Note: Once installed, the pump accessory does not need to be removed from your RinseKit.
If you have access to a hose bib or sink, then you can fill your RinseKit normally and use the Pressure Booster Pump to add pressure to your RinseKit using these instructions.
1. Unscrew the drain plug from your RinseKit and install the Pressure Booster Pump by turning it in a clockwise direction.
2. Once installed, fill your RinseKit normally using a hose bib or sink.
3. Spray away! If the spray from your RinseKit gets smaller or less powerful, add more pressure to your RinseKit by using the hand pump. Be sure to look at the pressure gauge located at the top of the pump to ensure you are pressurizing your RinseKit to the recommended 65psi.