With it's sleek new design, the RinseKit POD is packed with great features that boost it's functionality and portability. The 6.6 litre tank is compatible with the pump and heater accessories. It is light weight and compact.
- Pressurised spray for 3:30 minutes
- Holds 1.75 gallons of water
- Quickly fills from hose spigot (or sink w/ accessory)
- Compatible with both the heater and pump accessories. Accessories must be used one at a time and cannot be used simultaneously.
- 14" long x 8.5" wide x 11.75" tall
Check out the POD: RinseKit POD
Price includes Free Delivery to Mainland UK - See Delivery
The RinseKit Pod holds approximately 1.75 gallons of hot or cold water.
Our Hot Water Sink Adapter accessory is included with every Pod unit. Now you can fill your RinseKit up with hot or cold water from you sink!
The RinseKit Pod sprays for approximatlely 3:30 minutes on Center, 1:00 minute on Shower, 2:00 minutes on Jet, and 8:00 minutes on Mist. Spray times may vary depending on the pressue of the unit. For best use, make sure your water pressure is 65psi.
Yes! Every spray nozzle includes a small metal notch behind the shower head that can be used as a sort of kickstand to keep the nozzle spraying so you can use your RinseKit with both hands free.
There are three ways to fill your RinseKit.
1. Using a Hose Bib: The RinseKit hose quickly attaches to your water spigot with a quick connect coupler and fills the eon™ pressure chamber with approximately 65 psi of water pressure. All you need is your RinseKit and a hose bib! Directions for filling this way can be found inside the box and on the tray of the RinseKit Plus.
2. Using your sink and our Hot Water Sink Adapter accessory: Simply unscrew the threading of your standard home sink, attach the Hot Water Sink Adapter accessory, and connect your RinseKit via the quick connect piece and you can fill your RinseKit with hot or cold water!
3. Remotely using still water and our Pressure Booster Pump accessory: Just unscrew the drain plug and pour water into the tank. When the tank is 95% full, install our Pressure Booster Pump accessory into one of the drain plug ports by turning it clockwise until it is snug. Once installed, you can hand pump pressure into the unit using the built in pressure guage to add the optimum amount of pressure to your unit (65psi). The pump can remain in the RinseKit and does not need to be removed after each use.
Yes you can! Our BPA free RinseKit can be filled up wth potable drinking water for pets and people. It can also be filled with other liquids like soap or cleaning solutions. If you choose to fill your RinseKit with a liquid other than water, we do not recommend drinking from the RinseKit later. If you use your RinseKit as a cleaning budding or sanitation device and want to fill it with a cleaning solution, please follow the guidelines from the CDC before you do so. For directions on bleach use, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/emergency/cleaning-sanitizing/household-cleaning-sanitizing.html.
The RinseKit Pod features one drain plug port that doubles as an accessory port. It is compabitle with both the Hot Rod Water Heater and Pressure Booster Pump, although only one accessory can be used at a time.
Yes, the RinseKit Pod can be filled with hot water from your sink (using our Hot Water Sink Adapter accessory), or filled with water and heated using our Hot Rod Water Heater. For best use and the warmest shower, we recommend filling your RinseKit Pod with hot water from your sink and then continuing to heat it as your drive to your next adventure using our Hot Rod Water Heater.
The RinseKit Pod holds 1.75 gallons of water while the RinseKit Plus holds 2 gallons. The RinseKit Pod features a sleeker and more lightweight design to increase its portability. It has a wrap around hose, easy grip handle, and one drain plug accessory port. The RinseKit Pod can only use one accessory at a time, where the Plus can use two at a time.
The RinseKit is made from 100% recyclable PP and HDPE plastic and is BPA free!